A market leading engineering company, based in the Hunter Valley is looking for an Electrical Engineer.
With a reputation for delivering projects to an exceptional standard, this company can offer you a unique opportunity to work on medium to large scale mining equipment projects within a great working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and undertake electrical, control system and infrastructure improvement projects, adhering to safety and quality requirements.
- Design (overview, detail and schematic)
- Provide electrical engineering solutions for complex technical issues with a focus on PLC applications
- Failure Modes and Effect
- Fault Levels
- Protection Study
- Review against Australian Standards and Codes, with knowledge of NSW and QLD Mining Codes
- Generate Bill of Materials
- PLC and SCADA design and programming as needed. Rockwell systems mainly.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical or related)
- Demonstrated technical experience with operation, maintenance and the development and validation of systems.
- Familiarity with PLC and SCADA systems
- 5 years' experience within the Materials Handling industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of conveyor systems
Experience designing conveyors is essential to be considered for this role.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible as this is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018