- CBD located
- Flexible working hours
- Lead the Electrical Engineer
You will be joining a diverse team and become part of the progression and upgrade one of the largest water treatment plants in Australia. This role process will have you planning, designing and creating.
About the role
This is an incredible opportunity to grow your career and experience as with a leading business that is growing rapidly. In this role, you will have an integral part in the development of the infrastructure team and lead the Electrical Engineer team in Brisbane. This role was made for an eager individual that wants to development into the next stage of their career.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (Or other relevant degree)
- 8+ years of Australian experience within Electrical Engineering
- Working across engineering, design and modelling
- Active relationships within the Victorian clients and authority's
- Previous experience working on road projects
- Desire to progressive your career
- Excellent execution of communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits for you
- Working across Brisbane largest Water Treatment Plant
- Career progression
- Have a chance to develop and lead the Electrical team
- Coordinate client and authority relationships
- Experience working on multiple influential projects
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Drainage Engineer in a growing design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018