With a reputation for delivering projects to an exceptional standard, this company can offer you a unique opportunity to work on medium to large scale mining equipment projects within a great working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce detailed Electrical designs that enable the factory to build easily. Successful work packages should be detailed and compliant and require no further rework.
- Conduct investigations, perform complex calculations, and run tests as required to provide data for decisions in support above
- Design of electrical schematics including for High voltage, Low voltage, PLC/Scada, Signal line systems, Voice systems, Drives including VVVF and Field devices
- Support on site commissioning of equipment in both underground and surface installations
- Review against Australian Standards and Codes
- PLC and SCADA design and programming as needed.
- Selection of hardware to satisfy schematics and calculations and generate a Bill of Materials.
- Selection of cabling to match load and fault level
Experience designing conveyors is essential to be considered for this role.
This role will be based in Somersby and will be an initial 10 month contract.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible as this is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018