One of my key clients have a urgent need for a Electrical / Electronics engineer to come and help out!
If this job specification feels relevant to yourself or someone that you know then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me to arrange the next step
Contract: 6 months minimum
Location: North Yorkshire
Rate: Circa £30 a hour
Start: As soon as possible
- Responsible for electrical/electronic aspects of a manned submersible project.
- Preparation of new electrical drawings/wiring diagrams and the updates of existing.
- Produce design specifications and documentation to ISO 9001.
- Assist in the preparation of test specifications.
- To work within the requirements of company procedures and national and international regulations.
- To work within the timescales and budgets set by the company.
- Other activities as directed by the project engineer or project manager.
- To provide design on all projects as required, within the timescales set by the company.
- Ensure the suitability for function for the engineering aspects of company products.
- Prompt replies to production, logistical and technical support questions.
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines in the design of equipment and systems.
- Liaise with the Production and Logistics departments.
- Liaise with the Project Manager.
- Liaise with the Integration Department.
Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Department
Education / Qualifications:
· Degree in Electrical or related/equivalent subject (lesser qualifications coupled with suitable design experience would be considered).
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales