Design and evaluate systems, components or products, requiring a high degree of technical expertise.
Design and develop complex models or simulations and apply advanced computer programs, analytical techniques or control strategies to effectively meet requirements and resolve problems.
- Development of digital and analog hardware boards from inception through to production release and sustaining.
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing products or to provide new product direction.
- Re-evaluate and tune the design and implementation of current products.
- Work closely with firmware developers during development and post production stage
- Interface with component suppliers to evaluate components and vendor strategy.
- Involved in multiple projects running concurrently.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.