My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Houston, TX is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team for a 6 month contract, with the potential to become full time.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive project engineering background in transmission and distribution and substation. Locals are highly desirable due to project urgency.
- Integral part on the power division focusing on the electrical engineering/project management of Transmission and distribution, substation, and power generations projects.
- Review and design of P&IDs, red line diagrams
- Coordinates and leads the work of designers and drafters
- Check power systems documentation for completeness and correctness
- Oil and Gas experience highly preferred
- 3 to 10 years' experience electrical engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Extensive Transmission and Distribution and Substation experience
- Project Engineering or project management experience is essential
- Locals highly preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.