My client, a large Oil and Gas company is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team located in Austin, Texas. This is a 12 month contract contract position with a strong possibility of extension or becoming full time.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Supporting upstream and midstream teams during FEED, detailed electrical and controls engineering, construction, and commissioning of the facilities
- Improving and maintaining electrical maintenance procedures and practices.
- Driving efforts to achieve improved electrical instrumentation, and controls reliability across all assets.
- Supporting and following up on electrical construction activities to ensure compliance with engineering documents
- Supporting material procurement activities by reviewing quotes
- Supporting operations and maintenance as needed in troubleshooting field issues with existing facilities and incorporating lessons learned in future designs
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of oil and gas plants/facilities experience
- +5 years in Electrical engineering.
- Experience creating electrical one-lines, three-lines, load lists and area classification drawings.
- Experience with performing and reviewing arc flash and short circuit studies.
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week or 9/80
Contract Duration: 12 month contract - *highly likely to extend or become full time*
Pay Rate: $80 an hr. or higher (Negotiable)
Location: Austin, TX
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.