Employment Type: 12-month contract
(With high potential for contract extension or conversion to permanent employment)
This is for our client in the utility industry.
- Project engineering and design for site electrical power, lighting, pressure and temperature instruments, HVAC, electrical valve actuators and SCADA equipment.
- Product/process research
- Field technical support during construction
- Specification drafting and review
- Electrical System Design/Installation for Hazardous Locations/Oil and Gas Facilities in compliance with the National Electrical Code/NFPA 70
- Design/interpretation of AC and DC electrical Schematics
- Digital pressure and temperature instrumentation specification and application
- Analog/4-20mA signals
- SCADA/PLC equipment design and applications
- Solid state and electrometrical relays for control applications
- Design/troubleshooting MODBUS serial communication networks
- Electrical valve actuators and solenoid valves
- Electrical Construction practices
- Preparation of bid packages/request for proposal (RFP) documentation and evaluation of construction contractor proposals.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited program is preferred. Alternative degrees (e.g. Mechanical, Chemical, etc.) will be considered with relevant experience.
Professional Engineer license is desirable.
Knowledge of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is desirable.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.