Are you an Electrical Engineer experienced in the medical devices, who wants to work for a large international organization in Eindhoven?
We're hiring an Electrical Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Supporting product verification through development, manufacturing and into continuation providing technical support and leadership on a cross-functional team;
* Perform verification tests and conduct analysis of the test results to ensure complete verification of the requirements;
* Identifying, analyzing, owning and driving technical issues to resolution;
* Participate in reviews of requirements, design documents, and test related artifacts;
* Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to other engineers, technicians and interns;
* Perform work with little to no supervision;
* Participate in CAPA Process like investigation and implementation.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* At least 10 years of work experience in product development environment with a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or at least 8 years of working experience in product development environment with a Masters in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
* Experienced desired in a medical device or other regulated industry;
* Proficiency in using typical lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analysers, voltmeters, etc.) required;
* Preferred statistical analysis experience;
* Preferred working with standards like 13485, 14971, 62304;
* Preferred Experience with CAPAs highly desirable.
* Location: Eindhoven
Apply now for the role of Electrical Engineer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.