- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches.
- This position successfully plots drawings; learns and follows company and client drafting standards and procedures; learns the practices of a selected discipline. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification.
- Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design desirable.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional drafting experience).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Mastered basic commands of at least one type of CAD system (ability to occasionally use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines).
**Both Civil exp and Electrical would be great. Civil 3D, Tekla, Microstation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.