As a Electrical Draftsperon, you will be joining a fast passed environment and supporting the team with the infrastructure design drafting of substations across Victoria. You will be responsible for multiple different packages and completing them within deadline requirements. You will also have had previous experience and understanding of the PTV standards and have expert abilities around the use of MicroStation.
About the role
In this role you will bring extensive MicroStation knowledge and experience with an understanding of AutoCAD. An understanding of Transport and electrical substation standards including 'PTV' is essential within this role and you will be responsible for design and review of your packages through the Melbourne trains projects.
What you can bring
- 8+ years of experience in Electrical Drafting
- Background and understanding of transport PTV standards
- Extensive knowledge and experience working on Rails and Road projects within Melbourne desirable
- High experience and understanding in MicroStation is must
- Ability to use Descartes - MicroStation very desirable
Benefits for you
- 6 month initial contract
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working with the signalling team in a Melbourne based design consultancy, please apply with an updated copy of your CV for review.
Full working rights in Australia (MUST)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018