- Overhead wiring design
- MTM design competency
- Key team member in complete of designs
As an OHW Designer, you will be responsible for working alongside the capability manager leading the design, create and completion of the CAD designs on Melbourne based rail projects.
About the role
You will have previously worked on Melbourne rail projects on the overhead wiring design as well as have an MTM design competency qualifications. Your skill and abilities will stretch across a vast amount of infrastructure and transport rail as well as having an civil/structural design background.
What you can bring
- 2-6 years of experience in OHW Design
- Have a background of working on Civil and structural project
- MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Background and understanding
- Design overhead traction systems
- Extensive knowledge and experience working on track and rail projects in Melbourne desirable
- Obtained MTM design competency qualifications
Benefits for you
- 6 month initial contract with likely extension
- Paying competitive hourly rates
- Influential company in completion of design
- Be supported by a nationally influence contacting company
- Room for career progression
How to apply
If you are looking to take a leap in your career, join a reputable team as a OHW Designer then APPLY NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review. Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion please contact Melissa Gadzev at (02) 9285 1022 at Progressive Recruitment.
Full working rights in Australia (MUST)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018