Are you an ELECTRICAL DESIGNER with experience in the HIGH TECH INDUSTRY?
An INTERNATIONAL organization in Nord-Brabant area is looking for an Electrical Designer for a project OF AT LEAST 4 MONTHS.
We're hiring an Electrical Designer!
This company, which is working for a multi-national client is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment. You will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts. You are able to work with 'concepts'; contribute to specification, design and detailing of the electrical design; and are responsible for the realization of electrical layout and schematic drawings. You are responsible for, amongst others, EMC aspects and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs. You also review specifications and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
* You have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
* You have at least 5 years work experience
* It is crucial that you have knowledge of E-Design guidelines, component databases, and EDEV way of working.
* You have experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies.
* You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design.
* You are able to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets. This will be the main part of the job.
Apply now for the role of Electrical Designer and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0694.