The ideal candidate will have an electrical designer background in midstream projects. Locals are highly desirable due to project urgency.
- Develops I&E Engineering Standards.
* Plans Projects by writing work scopes, developing schedules.
* Follow construction of Electrical / Instrumentation Projects (with Engineering approval)
* Conducts research to support engineering in the development of electrical distribution and process controls
* Designs and plans layouts necessary for the installation of electrical and instrumentation as directed by engineering.
* Determines most effective arrangement of Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls; such as Burner Management, Safety Instrumented Systems, and Power Distribution Equipment
* Develop one line diagrams with emphasis on high voltage consistent with NFPA 70E (arc flash)
* Experience working with ETAP or similar programs for managing Arc Flash data.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive work experience in electrical, instrumentation & controls is required.
- Controls engineering and power distribution is required.
- Minimum of 1 year developing medium and high voltage systems with record keeping consistent with arc flash.
- Experience with the record keeping requirements of arc flash and the systems used to maintain the data.
- Refinery or petrochemical industry experience is preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent amount of experience is required.
Schedule: Mon- Friday (40 hrs a week)
Contract Length: 12 months - potential to extend or become full time Location: Tulsa, OK
If you are no longer looking for work but know of somebody that would benefit from hearing about this opportunity, please feel free to pass along my information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.