Progressive GE is currently supporting a consultant within the Power and Energy Market that is urgently looking for a Cable Engineer (Design) to support with tender documents, preparation, bid evaluation for an EPC power Project in Dubai.
This is an office based role, working 5 days per week in Dubai.
Depending on the tender the role could then develop into a longterm contract working as a Project Manager. This cannot be guaranteed but would be in the best interest of the client for the tender lead to move into the PM role at a higher salary.
Below is a few details about the position and requirements:
- Electrical Engineering background
- 10 - 15 + years' experience in similar role
- Expert in cable design, cable engineering - specifically focusing on tender preparation (not site supervision)
- Must come from Consultant background and not solely contractor
- Previous approval by utilities in UAE/GCC (DEWA, FEWA, TRANSCO, etc.) would be an great advantage.
- Well experienced in tender documents preparation/bids evaluation
- Must be available from middle of June and happy with initial contract / outsource role
- Position will need a face to face interview so UAE candidates is highly preferred
Fantastic opportunity for a Cable Design Engineer on the market now and looking for a fresh start in Dubai working for a leading consultant.
If this is of interest and matches your experience, please send a CV for us to shortlist.
In the event this is not of relevance but you know someone who would be, please do pass on my contact details.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.