I have a requirement for a Electrical Design Engineer experience for a 6 month initial contract in East Riding of Yorkshire.
As part of the E, C&I team your duties will include providing support from concept through to design, installation, commissioning and final handover to the client of a particular project.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and experience as applicable to the role:
- Ideally apprentice trained with electrical / technician background, 5 years Electrical design experience minimum, proficient with Amtech software
- BS7671:2018 (18th Edition)
- Gas and ATEX experienced beneficial.
Key Electrical engineer responsibilities:
- Prepare, check and approve Electrical detailed design documentation for gas and petrochemical projects
- Work from P&IDs, site layouts and load lists
- Develop Electrical drawings including general arrangements, cables routes, block diagrams, single line diagrams
- Develop control panel designs including general arrangements and wiring diagrams
- Specify equipment and prepare E, C&I datasheets
- Deliver clients project requirements from concept to commissioning
- Develop Electrical schedules including cable, equipment list, load lists etc.
- Perform design calculations including cable size, power, heat loss, lighting
- Develop scope of work and other associated design documentation
- Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
- Liaise with other members of the design team
- Liaise with clients, contractors and vendors
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
Qualifications: Minimum of HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales