ERP Support Analyst
- 12 month contract
- $550 - $650 per day
- Sydney CBD and St Marys
There are over 30 branches in Australia so you will communicating regularly with colleagues over the phone.
We are looking for you to start ASAP but notice periods are acceptable.
The role is to provide a segment of the functions of the App Support Manager, who is on secondment to a project.
The role is responsible for delivering the functionality and system performance for the ERP (BasePlan) and related core business applications to the business, being supported by external vendors and their helpdesks.
The role will also provide ERP support to a shared services project enhancing automation across the functions.
- Understanding of ERPs and financial systems - mainly payables and receivables.
- Understand of financial modules.
- System implementation experience (business analysis, requirement gathering, implementation, planning, stakeholder management & communication)
- Business application/ ERPs support experience. (L2&L3, on call support, debugging, raising issues with vendor etc.)
- Manage vendors
- SLA Management
- Helpdesk management
- User on boarding and associated requirements.
- Actively manage service providers and vendors as required including ensuring managed professionally and to agreed policies.
- 5 years' experience in an ERP help desk role including hardware setup
- High levels of Customer focus / service. Working beyond expectations Using and managing Zendesk
- Knowledge of ITIL processes Experience in the support of financial modules (AP, AR) is essential
- Proven time management and priority setting skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in a team environment as well as liaise professionally with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Experience with the BasePlan ERP highly regarded
Examples of Live and Upcoming projects that you would play a part in:
- Accounts Receivable Automation
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Customer Portal upgrade - incorporating additional IOT inputs, redesign & chatbots
- Customer workflow/enquiry centre - migrating from Shared Mailboxes to a Central workflow engine.
- Customer On boarding - portal integration with ID verification, sign-in screen T&C's
The role for these is to coordinate between the Business Unit and Vendors (Developers and ERP). Ensuring requirements are captured, financial controls are agreed, deliverables are met and project updates are communicated.
If you would like to hear more please reply with your updated CV, availability and expected daily rate.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018