Currently looking for a EIM/ECM Consultant starting with a 6 month contract based in Australia working from home remotely.
As the EIM consultant, you will be experienced in a leadership role in pre and post sales solutions to meet client requirements. In delivering these solutions, you will partner with all key stakeholders, Clients, Partners (OpenText) and internal members to clearly understand business and technology requirements, creation and presentation of proposals through to the delivery of these solutions, customer acceptance and transition to support.
Must have skills / experience :
- At least 5 years strong experience with Web Reports
- Strong understanding of OpenText server Administration
- Controlled Revision tracking (CRT) experience
- Advanced state management (ASM)
- Experience with Engineering Document Management Suite
- Automatic Document Numbering (ADN) experience
- Transmittals experience
- Workflow experience
- Work with customers to understand business and technology challenges.
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design, propose and present technology solutions to meet client business needs
- Own the development and delivery of a solution either individually or as part of a team
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on budget delivery
- Build detailed service scope and ensuring the service solution fits the requirements, including estimating and scheduling
- Pursue marketing activities to promote company, help generate work and cross sell company skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the skills / experience, please apply for this role ASAP and i will be in contact to discuss further for more information please contact Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com