Our market leading engineering client based in Perth CBD is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer EC&I
With a reputation for delivering projects to an exceptional standard, this company can offer you a unique opportunity to work on medium to large scale mining equipment projects within a great working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- MV, LV, Controls and Instrumentation designs for mining NPI and PI
- Control and Comms system architecture design
- Calculations, reports, datasheets, scope of works and other design documentation required for above
- Commissioning and FAT reports
- Design checks of other designers
- Project management of mid/small jobs if assigned to you
- Power system modelling using DigSilent and ETAP
- Earthing and Lightning protection studies
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Coordination between other discipline engineers within the company
- Client and vendor liaisons including attending meeting as required
- Attendance at FAT
- Site visits to obtain information, scoping, due diligence reporting on an as required basis
- Site commissioning activities if required. Site commissioning may include day/night shift as well as 2 weeks maximum stay on site. Assume site commissioning activities are about 10% of your total annual time
- You will be assigned a multitude of projects to work on either under a project manager/ lead engineer or self-managed.
This is a 12 month contract (likely to be extended) based in Perth CBD so if you are you currently open to new opportunities please hit apply and upload your most recent CV
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018