I have a requirement for an E C&I Design Engineer for a 6 month contract in Lincolnshire.
As part of the E, C&I team your duties will include providing support from concept through to design, installation, commissioning and final handover to the client of a particular project.
Key Electrical designer and C&I designer responsibilities:
- Prepare and check E, C&I detailed design documentation for gas and petrochemical projects
- Work from P&IDs, site layouts and load lists
- Develop E, C&I drawings including general arrangements, cables routes, block diagrams, single line diagrams, loops sheets, hook-ups
- Develop control panel designs including general arrangements and wiring diagrams
- Specify equipment and prepare E, C&I datasheets
- Deliver clients project requirements from concept to commissioning
- Develop E, C&I schedules including I/O, cable, instrument list, load lists etc.
- Perform design calculations including cable size, IS, power, heat loss
- Develop scope of work and other associated design documentation
- Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
- Liaise with other members of the design team
- Liaise with clients, contractors and vendors
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
- Ideally apprentice trained with electrical /instrumentation technician background
- 3 - 5 years E,C&I design experience minimum, Autodesk AutoCad essential, Bentley Microstation beneficial, Gas and ATEX experienced beneficial.
Qualifications: Minimum of HNC Measurement and Control or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales