A Dynamics CRM Developer is required for a 3-6 month contract based in Wolverhampton.
Looking where possible for the ideal candidate to have local authority experience, delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portals. The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customisation and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the CRM Solutions Developer include:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portal solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customise the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities. Pay rate negotiable based on experience.
Day Rate - £450 - £500 per day (Inside IR35)
Location - Wolverhampton
Length - 3-6 Months
Please respond with your CV attached.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales