Position: DSM (Drill Site Manager)
Work Location: Midland or New Mexico
Schedule: 14/14 rotation, 14 hour shifts
Reason: adding rigs
- Rate $78/hr OT rate $117/hr Equivelant to $1400/day
- Lodging - at Cost in the event that COMPANY lodging is not provided
- Mileage provided
- Per Diem - $50.00 / day
- Must have Operator experience working as a Drill Site Manager (also known as Drilling Supervisor)
- 10+ years industry experience
- West Texas/ Permian experience
- Both conventional and unconventional drilling
- SafeLand, Basic Orientation Plus (BOP), or OSHA 10-Hour
- First Aid/CPR training and Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness training within the past 12 months
If you or anyone you may know is intersted, please apply with a copy of your recent resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.