- Bridge and Tunnels projects
- MicroStation drafter
- High hand office facility
My client has expressed to me their immediate requirement for a Senior Structural Drafter to join their team in their Melbourne office.
About the role
In this role, you will be aiding in the drafting of multiple structural projects with the use of MicroStation. You will be exposed to mid to large scale projects having the opportunity to work with a large and vibrant team with a nationally recognised engineering infrastructure consultancy.
What you can bring
- 7+ years of structural drafting experience
- Predominately worked with MicroStation
- Local project exposure
- Background in Structural tunnel design
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Contribute and work well within a large team
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to a multiple multistory commercial and residential structure designs
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Be part of a nationally recognised firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Senior structural drafter, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018