Documentum Developer, 6 Month Contract, West Midlands:
My client is looking for a developer with commercial experience and expertise working with Documentum to support on an on-going project.
They have given the below technical specification:
- Should have very good hands-on experience of developing and working with Documentum based application.
- Should have worked with Agile based environment.
- Should be well aware of CI/CD concepts and tools.
- Should be able to propose changes and business benefits to client for each application when comparing old vs new system.
- Should be able to contribute in design documentation for each application affected by Upgrade, including any key integration risks
If you are interested and would be eligible for basic security clearance, please apply with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales