A Documentum Developer is required for an initial 6 month contract based in Telford.
NOTE - We are looking for a candidate who can join by 25th April. We will apply for the BPSS of the candidate. This complete procedure will take some time and post that candidate will join.
Roles & JD -
Documentum Developer -
- Should have very good hands-on experience of developing and working with Documentum based application.
- Should have worked with Agile based environment.
- Should be well aware of CI/CD concepts and tools.
- Should be able to propose changes and business benefits to client for each application when comparing old vs new system.
- Should be able to contribute in design documentation for each application affected by Upgrade, including any key integration risks
Rate - £450-£500 Per Day
Length - 3 Months
Location - Telford
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales