Documentation/Verification Engineer - Contract - Cambridge
I am currently seeking a Documentation/Verification Engineer, for our client who is based in Cambridge. This is a contract position which would go on for 6 months.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with documentation
- Someone who understands complex devices
- Need someone who can pick up things and work quickly
- Can understand technical drawings e.g. CAD, BOM, assembly drawings, state diagrams, code structures in C etc.
- Exposure to requirement tracking and ideally verification activities
- Good communication skills
- Used to working with JIRA/Agile environment
What we are not looking:
- Part time or remote working
- People to code or script
If this sounds interesting to you or something you can do then please get in touch or if you have someone in mind please do get in touch, as they are looking for people to start ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales