Job Title: ERDM Technical Specialist I
ERDM - Electronic Records and Documents Management
Location: Olive Township, Michigan, 49460, USA
Employment Type: 6-month contract
(With high potential for contract extension or conversion to permanent employment)
- Responsible for processing engineering and project records associated with projects and plant modifications.
- Perform electronic receipt, review and acknowledgement of incoming drawings and documents in preparation for electronic distributions to project personnel.
- Update and maintenance of electronic database used for tracking, transmitting and distributing documents and vendor submittals.
- Maintaining various logs, distribution and maintenance of hard copy controlled drawings for field personnel (stick files).
- Candidate must also be familiar with Microsoft word applications.
- Ability to carry rolls of prints to various locations. May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5‐35 lbs.)
- Experience Required: 0 to 2 years' work experience; this is an entry level position.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.