You have experience in preclinical and clinical assay development or bioanalytical operations and are currently looking for new challenges?
Then will be the following position surely interesting for you: For a European CRO with focus on biologics development, I am searching for the position Director of Bioanalytical Operations in the Hamburg Region.
The Director is responsible for the supervision, training and leadership of bioanalytical operations in Europe.
- Responsibilities for all assigned studies include leadership, quality, timelines and budgets
- Develop and manage project teams
- Direct Line Management to Project Managers and laboratory workers
- Management and oversight of clinical trials in accordance with quality standards such as ICH/GCP/GPP standards
- University degree in life sciences (e. g. molecular biology)
- 10 years' experience in preclinical and clinical assay development
- 5 years' experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage complex project plans
- very good communication and organizational skills
If you see personal challenge in these varied and responsible tasks, please apply by email with your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications)
Contact Person Clinical Operations:
Teresa Feilhuber, Recruitment Consultant
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7882