Director, Solar Technical Services
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented senior manager to step into a director level role with a "career" organization, renowned for their track record in renewable power generation.
Reporting to the SVP, Solar Operations, the role-holder provide engineering subject matter expertise and will lead a team responsible for all engineering and technical activities required to optimize the performance of DG and utility scale solar assets.
- Lead and develop a team of engineers and analysts responsible for Solar PV generation assets, metering and interconnection facilities.
- Develop engineering solutions and supervise the development of preventive, predictive and major corrective maintenance programs.
- Co-ordinate the development, design and commissioning of engineering projects.
- 8 + years' experience including 3 years in solar PV Engineering, preferably with IPP or utility.
- Field engineering, commissioning and project management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of solar power generation and interconnection technologies.
- Excellent management skills, strong commercial and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and PE registration.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.