For one of our key clients we are looking for a Direct Online Deployment Manager You are Responsible for:
- Perform change impact analysis and identify localization needs to create transparency on change effort, anticipating risks and road-blocks.
- Assure change management, communications and learning deliverables per market, business and function are delivered on time in full to enable an effective transformation, escalating when appropriate.
- Provide direct support to the project team in order to localize and assure adoption of best practice processes.
- Accelerate transformation and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management, communication and learning needs are effectively addressed in line with global design and market requirements.
- Ensure organizational readiness for a successful handover to the standing organization when entering the continuous improvement phase
The candidate needs to have:
- eCommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain knowledge strongly preferred Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing change across large scale projects
- Bachelor's degree (Graduate degree preferred)
- At least 8 years of experience in business transformation, and / or continuous improvement and / or change management
- Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply ASAP with your most recent CV.
Thank you in advance,