Digital Product Manager
- Flexible day rate
- South Sydney location
- 3 month contract which will extend
**please note this will be extended to a long term contract after the new financial year**
We have high ambitions for the team and are looking for someone with senior experience as a Digital Product Manager, to play a key role to define and deliver our product roadmap. Using Design Thinking and Lean/Agile practices, you will iteratively build, manage, extend, and enhance a digital product that meets the needs of the customer. You will provide insights into product, technology and market trends and create product plans for new initiatives.
Our agile way of working enables us to be responsive to business requirements and helps us to deliver exceptional outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with a best in class multi-functional teams to gain an understanding of user personas, journeys and overall desirability of initiatives in roadmap, and flesh out viability and technical feasibility of initiatives. You will partner with leading multinational organisations and with FinTech startups. You will also be reporting on product KPIs and success metrics, and assist with the development of business cases and operating plans.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Experience as a Product Owner with an understanding of customer experience and engagement, in an agile environment
- A passion for innovation, fintech and beautiful frictionless digital customer experiences
- A start-up mindset or experience, you have either worked for start-ups or you see yourself as an "intrapreneur", or have experience with management consulting
- Comfort with ambiguity and desire to own and drive initiatives end to end
- Familiarity with key strategy development and marketing concepts and frameworks
- Strong knowledge of digital technology, web and mobile web development and user trends
- Experience liaising with business stakeholders and technical development teams
- Analytical focus and appreciation of data analysis and commercial drivers
- The ambition to create a product ecosystem of company assets that maximises the value received by our members
To succeed in this role you will need to be incredibly passionate about financial well-being, travel and innovation in financial services. We are looking for someone who has a start-up mindset, enjoy a high degree of autonomy, and most of all a bias for getting things done.
Please apply now to hear more!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018