For one of our semiconductor partners located in the Netherlands, Progressive Recruitment is currently looking for two experienced engineers to work within an inspiring and highly experienced multi-disciplinary design team.
IC Design Engineer
As IC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for providing Digital Design solutions for wireless connectivity blocks. We are looking for a senior digital design engineer responsible for developing state of the products. This is an exciting and challenging fast paced position that requires close interaction with customers during product definition, proposal, development and volume ramp-up phases.
- You are a highly motivated engineer in electrical engineering with experience in digital and system design, preferably designing digital back-ends for RF transceivers
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- SDC constraints and similar tools
- You are fluent in English
Mixed-signal Verification Engineer
As a Senior Mixed-signal Verification Engineer, you will actively participate in the definition and implementation of verification solutions. You also will review specifications, extract features, define and execute verification plan. Develop top/block level Mixed Signal and Digital testbench, and generate directed/ constrained random tests in the framework. Build and reuse real numbered analog behavioral models, monitors, and checkers for RF/Mixed-Signal blocks. Debug failures, fix testbench/model/checker issues, manage bug tracking, and analyze and close coverage. Write scripts for automation of flow. Improve Mixed Signal verification methodology.
- Excellent understanding of functional verification principles, concepts, and challenges
- Good knowledge of analog/RF circuits, digital and embedded systems
- Ability to work with Simulink and MATLAB would be a huge plus
- Experience in C, System Verilog, and UVM would be huge plus
Are you interested in one of these positions? Please upload a recent resume or call Ties Herpers on +31 40 8080279. Looking forward to your response.