A DevOps Lead is required to help with the development of WAN & Ethernet applications and - in cooperation with the lead architect - be responsible for:
- Close working with product owners and network engineering teams to elaborate and expand requirements.
- Architecture, functional and non-functional design at high and low level for each application.
- Development task decomposition and assignment to team members.
- Task prioritisation across the two applications.
- Release planning & coordination.
- Devops and release management.
These individuals must have understanding of and experience with the following network technologies:
- Ethernet, including Carrier Ethernet.
- TCP/IP, including routing and QoS.
- MPLS and its use by carriers to provide customer private VPNs.
- SDWAN technologies including traffic steering.
The individuals MUST have development experience of REST API design, J2EE and node.js, and should have some familiarity with automated process definitions, either via BPMN or some other structured language.
Relevant additional skills include:
- Reverse proxies and load balancing.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
If this role is of interest then please don't in contact with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales