Progressive IT are currently recruiting a Development Team lead for a leading provider of professional services across the Asia-Pacific region. You will lead a team of highly skilled full stack developers delivering complex internal and client application development projects across a variety of products and technologies.
You will be highly technical and hands-on capable, and will understand and achieve the balance between technical architecture, innovation, and what's right for the client by understanding the business vision and making appropriate technology choices.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the technical oversight of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release.
- To provide strategic architecture guidance and knowledge of all the company's in-house systems. Drive architecture direction of Boardroom Technical Frameworks,
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level. Working closely with Project Managers and Business/Test Analysts to produce accurate scope, delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Provide regular effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project schedule.
- Foster good coding practice, ensure developers are producing quality code adhering to the software quality standards agreed by the team.
- Undertake and facilitate code reviews between developers and ensure they are being completed in a frequent and timely fashion.
- Proven employment of at least 5 years in a similar role or senior role demonstrating leadership
- Excellent technical knowledge of C# .Net
- Excellent knowledge of object orientated disciplines and
- A strong knowledge of .NET
- A strong knowledge of NET / MVC.
- A strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular JS and / or React JS
- Understanding and experience of public cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Compute Engine
- Understanding of modern methodologies such as agile development and DevOps
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Excellent problem-solving
- Excellent SQL, database design and DDL
- Good unit test framework
- Good XML and XSLT
- Good documentation
- Ability to follow up tasks and meet
- Accountability and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team in a positive and energetic
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of source/revision control systems including Subversion.
Apply today to be considered and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018