.NET Technical Lead
- Flexible rate
- CBD location
- Contract likely to extend or go perm
I am looking for a Development Manager/Technical Lead with a strong technical background as a Senior .NET Developer or software engineer and experience in leading and managing a team.
This role is very hands on so you must have experience across .NET Core, React and AWS.
This company is a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
This role is based in Sydney CBD, offering a 6 - 12 month likely to extend of go permanent.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing internal software projects
- Reporting to internal stakeholders progress of projects
- Leading a software development team to design, develop functionality in the company system
- Manage existing and future Internal Systems
- Present alone or with other resources at strategic technical sales opportunities
- Conducting research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation
- Mentor staff members in order to assist them in cultivating their skills
- Review technical designs created for conformance to development standards
- Create technical design for large and complicated projects
- Research and evaluate third party software for usage in development lifecycle to aid efficiency and/or quality
- Utilize ingenuity and inventive thinking to evaluate options for design and deriving the best solutions based on sound analytical judgment, team input and the customers' best interest
- Manages all research, development, and product design initiatives
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Monitor individual employees' performance
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
Core competencies for this role:
- Client focus - Ensuring that the client's perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet client and business needs
- Planning and Organising - Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Innovation - Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
- Building a Successful Team - Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team goals
- Coaching - Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
- Tenacity - Staying with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is obtained or is no longer reasonably attainable
Key requirements for this role:
- Experience in software development, product management, and/or quality assurance
- Become and remain proficient is all programs necessary in running the Development and IT department
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018