Are you an experienced Development Engineer with knowledge of MEMS devices?
A large international organization in Eindhoven has an opportunity for a development engineer for at least six months.
We're hiring a Development Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Develop a sound way of processes and process flows for all MEMS devices.
* Participate in projects realizing the technical and non-technical deliverables.
* Initiate independently small project proposals based upon an agreed budget.
* Signal opportunities to realize industrial gems and projects, based on the available expertise and your own build customer network.
* Develop your technological knowledge and expertise within your field.
* Acquire new assignment through contacts with internal and external customers, but also with representatives from suppliers and knowledge institutes.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* MSc with 5 years' of work experience in the area of exact sciences.
* Thin film process knowledge in the field of MEMS.
* Experience in leading project teams in a technical environment.
* Able to acquire adjacent discipline quickly, if you are not familiar with them.
* Knowledge of primary tools such as DOE, SPC, problem solving, etc.
* It is a nice-to-have if you have a Black- or Green Belt. Not in martial arts of course.
* Pragmatic, creative and flexible attitude.
* Result driven, can-do mentality.
* Excellent communication skills. English is a must, Dutch is a nice-to-have.
Apply now for the role of Development Engineer and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.