About the role:
The SAP Workflow Developer position exists to ensure that the requirements for the implementation of SAP forms and related SAP UI5 developments. We are looking for talented SAP Workflow developer to join a growing team in a NSW Government Agency to deliver innovative solutions for the users.
- Design, build and implementation of the workflow solutions in SAP
- Assist in gathering and documenting requirements for workflow development.
- Testing cycles in forms development (UNIT, SIT,UAT,GO-LIVE)
- Status updates, both verbal and reported
- Actively participate in Program wide regular meetings including but not limited to project status meeting, risks and issues review
To secure this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in SAP Workflow, ABAP OO, WDA
- Extensive understanding of HR, HCM, Payroll and Finance SAP ERP Systems and modules
- Strong Integration experience in interfaces, Webservices, IDocs/ALE, BAPI
- Experienced in SAP ABAP programming and technical SAP solutions
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements for SAP project implementations
- Experience in the implementation of SAP in at least 4 end to end Projects
My client will be holding interviews for this position next week so please apply with an updated CV to Todd Thorn-Saville and i will be in contact to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com