DevOps Engineer (Amsterdam)
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working in a Scrum team. You will help the developers to make development better. To facilitate this you will be using the latest technologies and methods like Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, Elastic Search, Docker.
What you will be doing
- Building, maintaining and designing the infrastructure for the internal customers
- Using monitoring tools to automate the processes and create a consistent environment
- You will be troubleshooting issues across our stack (application, software and network)
- Documenting future and current processes and policies
- Using monitoring tools to look for potential or current problems and resolve these
- You have at least 3 years experience in a DevOps or Linux roll
- You have working knowledge of scripting (BASH, or Python) it is a plus if you know more
- Experience with Cloud (AWS) is a big plus
- You have worked with for example Ansible, Terraform or Puppet
- Having knowledge of Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins is a big plus
What you will get from us
- A competitive salary, the ability to work 32 hours in a week, a good pension scheme, great locations to work with a lounge room to relax.
- A great education budget for you to use (Certificates)
- Informal atmosphere at the office
- Working with the latest technologies
- Motivated colleagues
You will be working at a high pace organisation with the latest technologies and room to develop yourself. Are you a professional who wants to become the best in the game?
This is your change. Are you willing to take it? Then apply on the vacancy or contact Pascal van Leeuwen on 020-530 5800 (email p.vanleeuwen @ progressive-nl.com)