My Client is currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team starting with a 6 months contract in the Sydney CBD!
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will support the team with the architecture, design and automation systems of the business and ensure everything is in-line with IT business Strategy.
Skills / Experience needed for this role:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar Lead or management meant role
- Strong desire to achieve through personal effort and through others by motivating, leading and developing team in the pursuit of excellence and continual improvement.
- Deep experience with Cloud hosting and infrastructure technologies.
- AWS Stack design, deployment and support experience
- Experience working across EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, cloud front, cloud formation
- AWS best practices with CI/CD Implementation experience
- Experience with Linux system administration experience with LAMP stack, postgresql, mysql
- Automation experience (Python, JSON and Shell scripting)Windows 20xx server experience, SQL 20XX,
- Experienced with Firewall and security setting
If this role is of interest to you please apply ASAP and I will give you a call to discuss further.
For more information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018