Currently have an urgent need for 2 DevOps Engineers to join a huge consultancy on a 6 months contract based in Melbourne CBD!
As part of a DevOps squad, responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining automation objects you will be joining a high performing and well established team. The ideally candidate will be highly motivated and have a real passion for all things DevOps.
Skills and Experience need for this role:
- At least 4 + years of actual delivery and 8 years total experience
- Automate, maintain and manage automation practices and delivery pipelines for availability, performance, scalability and security across the project systems and pipelines.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Team work and knowledge sharing
- Self-motivated and passionate about problem solving
- Used to technology watch and self-training
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and IaC is strongly desired
Must Have Skills needed:
- At least two scripting or development language (Shell, Python, Ruby, Java. Etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- IaaS Functionalities experience on at least one Public Cloud Provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience of Unix / Linux environments (Sys, Apps, Network admin Etc.)
- Knowledge about Source Code Control (Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab. Etc.)
- Experience of Orchestration Tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo. Etc.)
- Knowledge about Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, Unikernel..etc. )
If your keen to discuss these roles further please apply and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018