For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer IAM.
The client is looking for a senior engineer who easily switches between different languages and is capable of making a strange code base his own. The environment mainly consists of the following technology stack: .Net, C #, Java, IIS, Perl, Powershell.
- Fully responsible for the Identity & Access Management (IAM) application landscape.
- The solutions used are, in addition to various customized applications, including Red Hat Directory Server, Microsoft PKI and FIM.
- The platforms used are Windows 2008/2012/2016 (current migration) and Red Hat Linux.
The candidate needs to have:
- Knowledge and experience with working in an agile DevOps team
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CICD pipeline and tooling (TFS)
- Writing and maintaining automatic tests where it is the team's objective to work according to TDD and BDD principles
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (ie incident, problem, change management)
- Contribution in 24/7 stand-by schedule
Use is made of:
- LDAP (Red Hat Directory Server + MS Active Directory)
- Microsoft Forefront / Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM + MIM)
Duration: 6+ months
If you are interested in the above and you are also available immediately or soon, respond quickly with your most recent CV and hourly rate and I will contact you as soon as possible.