Im currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a 12 months contract for a client based in Sydney CBD starting in the next 2-4 weeks!
Please see below some of the responsibilities for this role:
- Maintain and Enhance the current environment (AWS/Docker/Kubernetes platforms)
- Run deployments in Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes (At least 2 of the 3)
- Use CI/CD methodologies to improve efficiency
- Work with development team to fix issues in the CI/CD pipeline
- Troubleshooting performance and other issues
- Identifying and implementing platform improvements
- Competency with Docker and Kubernetes (Kube "admin" skills essential)
- AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, Auto-scaling).
- Strong Linux Systems Administration skills - RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Solid scripting skills - Python, Ruby, bash, Node.js (highly desirable)
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in automation - Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible/Jenkins
- Experience with DataDog monitoring
- Experience working in an agile environment
If you are interested in this role please don't hesitate to apply and I will call to discuss the role further
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018