Im currently looking for a DevOps engineer with at least 3 year's experience for a 3-6 months contract role within a for a key client with this role based in Sydney CBD starting within the next 2 weeks.
Please see below a few of the day to day tasks:
- Work in project teams to understand technical infrastructure needs and to ensure these are adequately addressed
- Develop and implement infrastructure documents, automated scripts and configuration profiles in conjunction with project teams
- Work with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure the businesses Australia's technical infrastructure is properly considered in all aspects of solutions design and planning
- Ensure source code is appropriately managed and automate packaging and deployment through the environments in line with CD practices
Essential skills needed for this role are:
- 3+ years' experience with AWS cloud based Virtulisation, Terraform is Essiential
- Experience writing scripts and code in a variety of open source technologies.
- Strong experience working with service management, networking and infrastructure.
- Cloudformation understanding
- Previous experience working with development team(s) that delivered commercial software or software-based services across a full SDLC.
- Ability to code and script with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- 3+ years hands on experience of CI/CD tools, Bamboo, Terraform and Jenkins
If this role sounds like something you're interested in please apply today as interview are happening from Tuesday next week.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018