This role requires an experienced engineer to communicate across various teams around the world, collaborating with leaders, managers and driving the effective functioning of IT across regions whilst in a hands-on role.
You will be responsible for creating automatic provisioning of transaction platforms, developing code and structure of CI/CD whilst enabling changes to existing infrastructure through code. A high level of humility is required to coach and mentor a small team, whilst maintaining a hands-on approach and an up-to-date knowledge of new and emerging technologies in infrastructure.
- 4+ years hands-on AWS experience (inc. Lambda)
- Expert working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Solid commercial experience with infrastructure as code
- Familiar with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS etc.)
- Greenfield project experience
- Knowledge of Java and JBoss
- Commercial experience with CloudFormation/Docker and Ansible/Puppet/Chef
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fintech background
Benefits for you
- Opportunity to work on Greenfield projects
- Great work life balance
- Work with cutting-edge tech in a high performing team
How to apply
If you want an exciting career opportunity in DevOps and Automation, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1007.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this position***
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018