A rapidly growing tech company at the forefront of Big Data monetisation are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The client have secured several lucrative contracts with industry leaders and are undergoing continuous growth.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the engineering teams in the building, testing and delivery of products. The successful candidate will also contribute to ensuring the wider company infrastructure design meets relevant strategic objectives.
- Design and build enterprise, scalable cloud based applications
- Design and build network infrastructure to ensure high levels of security
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance
- Contribute to all phases of development life-cycle
- Experience of building & monitoring cloud based infrastructure
- Experience using infrastructure orchestration tools such as Puppet, Terraform, Cloud Formation or Chef
- Experience of system administration
If this sounds like the kind of role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales