Im currently looking for a Devops Engineer to join a huge and very well known organisation based in Macquarie Park starting with a 6 months contract, which is very likely to extend.
With this role, you will work collaboratively with delivery teams developing software to build and operate our cloud-based platforms.
The role requires a passion for automation, optimization as well as being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Please see below the Essential skills needed to be successful with this position:
- Background in Software or Systems Engineering
- Experience with software defined infrastructure orchestration tools
- Experience with immutable architectures and containerization technologies
- Experience with configuration management tools
- In depth experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, EC2, Route53, S3, CloudFormation, APIs and SDKs)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Experience with software build and release management workflows
- Proficiency in a programming language
Experience of the below skills will be preferable for this role:
- Linux/Unix system administration experience
- SaltStack or Terraform
- Docker, LXC, OpenVZ or Xen
- Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- AWS Architecture or Operations Certification
- GIT or similar
- Jenkins or Bamboo
- Content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager or Vignette
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in and you have at least 80% of the skills needed to be successful in this position please do not hesitate to apply and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss the role further.
For more information, please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT 0292851000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com