Im currently seeking a DevOps engineer for a 3 months contract starting ASAP for a client based In the Sydney CBD!!!
As a DevOps Engineer you will support the design and build of complex infrastructure, operational processes, and infrastructure automation, creating and improving development and operational capabilities.
The successful candidate will have around 3+ years' experience within a DevOps or Operations related field and be ready to step into a fun and challenging environment.
Skills needed for this role are:
- Deep understanding of cloud services provided by AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, ECS etc)
- Expert knowledge of Linux Operating Systems.
- Comprehensive CI/CD pipeline skills (Git, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline)
- Good database knowledge (RDBMS: MS SQL Server, NoSQL: DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Strong experience in configuration management tools (Preferred: Ansible, Puppet, OpsWorks)
- Proficiency in one of the following programming/scripting languages: Python, Bash, C#
- Strong in Infrastructure as a Code implementation (CloudFormation).
- Expert skills in a programming language, proficient in managing infrastructure as code
Interviews for this position are starting from tomorrow so please dont delay in applying for the role if interested and i will give you a call to discuss further.
For more info please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018