You will be in charge of providing quality support and communication between different levels of the business. Being at the forefront of the support system, you will play a huge part in assisting with current and future initiatives that will help grow the company.
- Sound knowledge in MS office 2010, O365 troubleshooting.
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft product support [e.g. Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Teams, OneDrive, Visio,].
- Knowledge in Networking and applications support (WI-FI, VPN).
- The ability to troubleshoot problems independently, provide resolutions and prepare SOP's.
- Knowledge of Blackberry troubleshooting, Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus & troubleshooting. Knowledge of Video conferencing.
- Knowledge on technologies like Windows 2012 server, VMware, AD,DNS,DHCP, Antivirus server etc.
- Basic troubleshooting of router, LAN / WAN configuration, port testing, & link testing for network connectivity.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have good understanding about the ITIL framework.
- MCITP/MCP/MCSE certifications preferred.
- Good working Experience in Remedy ITSM would be an added advantage.
If this is something that you are interested in, please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018