A fast growing Energy company in Plano, TX is looking for a Level 2 Desktop Administrator to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Desktop Administrator looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Provide first & second level desktop support for PC/LAN and laptop/workstation end-users including executives and senior-level management.
- Update and monitor ticketing systems.
- Provide routine problem reporting and recommendations to management.
- Utilize technical and procedure documentation for Help Desk, PC desktop/laptop configuration standards and install procedures.
- Configuration and deployment of new desktop and laptop systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and printing issues as they occur
- Assist IT related projects.
- Provide new hardware/software for users as approved, assist in asset tag control and inventory management.
- Install, configure, move, and retire PC equipment.
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with technical teams.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with clients.
You must be able to demonstrate …
- Knowledge of computer hardware (Dell, HP, IBM, etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience in Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 Suites, Trend, various Adobe products, Internet Explorer, Cisco VPN, and MS Outlook with MS Exchange for end users.
- Microsoft Certification; MOUS, MCP, MCSE preferred.
- SAP support experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to provide appropriate client support and interaction.
- Experience with remote control, imaging.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within an Energy company out of Plano, Texas.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
US Citizens and permanent Green Card holders only
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.