Title: Designer Level II
Duration: until end of April 2019
Shift: 8hr days, 40hr weeks.
Work Location: Clinton, Iowa, 52732
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for an industry leader of oil and gas and chemicals in Clinton, Iowa for a level II designer,This is an opportunity for career advancement in a fast paced environment for a world renowned oil and gas organization.
- Develops under close supervision, CADD drawings from design sketches or catalog information.
- Marks up works in progress for others to draft (or CADD).
- Prepares simple engineering and constructions drawing from scratch, sketches or verbal instruction, utilizing manual or computer-assisted drafting/design techniques.
- Performs related fundamental engineering support tasks such as updating computer lists, filing prints, distributing drawings, making simple calculations, proofreading reports, compiling Bills of Material, etc.
- May utilize information from vendor prints, catalogs, technical manuals, etc.
- Field notes are neatly arranged, accurate and complete.
- Sketches are readable by anyone and include all pertinent dimensions, notes and job number.
- All material is signed and dated with job number.
- Keeps supervisor informed of progress.
- Quality assurance for personal work assignments. Supports field assignments as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Basic drafting technology from a vo-tech or other applicable program.
- Designer - Level II: Minimum of 5-9 years of technical work experience or equivalent education in an Associate or Bachelor's Degree program for the relevant discipline.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.